Table of Contents
The Ashthorpe 38-Inch Beginner Acoustic Guitar is a great option for the beginning guitarist. It comes ready to play and features a traditional classic body style. This guitar is a good choice for kids, students, and teens learning to play the instrument. It also comes with a case and strap. If you have been wanting to learn to play the guitar but have not yet invested in an acoustic model, you might want to consider this one.
The Ashthorpe guitar has a traditional Dreadnought body style, which provides a bright and rich sound. The guitar is suitable for a beginner and is sold with a carrying case. Besides, it comes with a case, picks, and a carry bag. As for the price, it’s among the cheapest acoustic guitars on the market.
- Perfect beginner guitar: Specially designed for students and teens who are just getting started. This 38-inch, right-handed, acoustic guitar features all the bells and whistles. Designed with 18 smooth frets, 6 steel strings, and easy to hold neck.
- Complete starter kit: Entry-level guitar bundle includes 38-inch acoustic guitar, nylon bag, 3 picks (of assorted colors), shoulder strap, digital tuner, pitch pipe, an extra set of 6 strings, and an instructional sheet.
- High-quality tonewoods: Top, back, and sides are crafted from laminated basswood for versatility and warmth, with a high-gloss finish. Whether playing soft or loud, strumming or flatpicking, this guitar remains responsive and retains its tonal integrity. This guitar is built to last.
- Incredible sound: Perfect for musicians-in-the-making, this beginner acoustic guitar features an impressive tone, bright sound, and standout projection. It’s waiting to be heard.
- Full-size, lightweight guitar: Ideal for learners, this guitar is both small and lightweight, measuring 38″ Long x 14″ Wide x 3.25″ Deep.
- Overall: 38″ Long x 14″ Wide x 3.25″ Deep
- Size: 38″
- Scale Length: 25″
- Neck Length (nut to body): 12.5″
- Body Length: 18.25″
|Top Material Type||Basswood|
|Body Material||Metal, Basswood|
|Back Material Type||Basswood|
|Neck Material Type||Basswood|
|Fretboard Material Type||Basswood|
|String Material Type||Steel|
|Guitar Bridge System||Fixed|
What is in the Ashthorpe 38-Inch Beginner Acoustic Guitar Package?
The Ashthorpe 38-Inch Beginner Acoustic Guitar features smooth frets and six steel strings. It comes with a nylon bag, three picks, a digital tuner, and a nylon guitar strap.
The guitar is made from laminated basswood, which means it retains its tonal integrity. Aside from being easy to play, Ashthorpe acoustic guitars are also a great choice for kids.
The Ashthorpe guitar comes in a natural color. The package includes a nylon bag, a tuner, and strings. It also comes with a left-handed version of the body. It also has a strap. The acoustic guitar is a great choice for beginners. If you don’t have the budget, you can always purchase a second one.
Whole package contains:
- 38″ Guitar
- Nylon Storage Bag
- Shoulder Strap
- Pitch Pipe
- Digital Tuner
- Extra Set of Strings
- 3 Picks
- Instructional Sheet
Is it Good for Beginners?
The Ashthorpe 38-Inch Beginner Acoustic Guitar is a good choice for a new guitarist looking to start playing the guitar. It’s made of laminated basswood and has a warm finish.
The Ashthorpe 38-Inch Beginner Acoustic Guitar is an excellent choice for beginners and young children. It’s made from laminated basswood with 18 smooth frets and 6 steel strings. The Ashthrope also comes with a nylon bag, 3 picks, a digital tuner, and a pitch pipe.
Ashthorpe guitars are perfect for beginners. They have a lightweight, compact body and are perfect for young beginners. These instruments also have a built-in tuner. The necks and body are also laminated basswood, and the Ashthorpe guitars are available with a telescopic or a locking tailpiece. They are great for younger learners. There are a few different types of acoustic guitars to choose from.
Why Ashthorpe 38-Inch Beginner Acoustic Guitar Package is one of the Best Guitar Package on Amazon?
Designed for beginners, the Ashthorpe 38-Inch Beginner Acoustic Guitar features 18 smooth frets, six steel strings, and a nylon gigbag with straps. It also comes with 3 picks, a pitch pipe, and a digital tuner(Also read how to tune a guitar). This guitar is made of laminated basswood for durability and warmth. It features a high-gloss finish that is comfortable to hold.
The Ashthorpe 38-Inch Beginner Acoustic Guitar features a graphite-coated melamine top layer to help prevent any cracks from forming. This guitar has a locking tailpiece, which prevents accidental string removal and makes it easier to play. This guitar can be used as a first instrument in any musical style.