Overview Of Yamaha FG800
The Yamaha FG800 Solid Top Acoustic Guitar is the latest model in a long line of reliable, great sounding solid top guitars. This model features a new aluminum body that makes it lightweight, yet durable. The neck is reinforced with real spruce wood and the fret board is made from genuine laminated plywood. The sound that can be heard through this guitar is truly amazing and you will surely be able to tell the difference between a nylon string acoustic and a solid top.
A solid top guitar with true sound, without sacrificing its strength, due to the recently developed scalloped jointed design. The fretboard is made of genuine laminated plywood and is very light. The thickness is just barely two inches. This guitar is also very comfortable to play.
The sound produced by the Yamaha FG800 Solid Top Acoustic Guitar is extremely rich and smooth. It has an incredible quality of warmth and tonal balance. This guitar is suitable for almost any type of music. Can be safely recommended to all beginners, due to its supreme quality sound.
The Yamaha FG800 performed exceptionally well during the testing period. During these sessions the guitar performed exceptionally well, exhibiting above average clarity and consistency. With its agile tuning facility, the instrument easily gets acclimatized to your changing tunes.
Why To Choose Yamaha FG800
The Yamaha has a large choice of models to choose from. These guitars are available with all the features one could desire. You can choose from the various models of solid bodies, or you may even pick models that have what is known as “thinner” strings. Another feature that is found on many models is what is known as “velcro” tuners. This feature enables you to easily make use of the guitar’s whammy bar system.
With the Yamaha FG800 solid top, you will be able to hear and clearly feel each note as it is being played. Some of the best features to have been the “thinner” strings. They enable the guitar to produce deeper and more tonally complex sounds. If you have never played a guitar before, you may want to consider purchasing one of the Yamaha models, as they have proven to be some of the most musical and easy to play.
The Yamaha model of solid top acoustic guitar has also proven to be one of the most popular. Many users praise the way it feels in their hands. It is especially suited for those who are left-handed. The Yamaha FG800 has an extremely wide range of guitars to choose from, when compared to other models on the market. Its price might put some off initially, but many people find that it is well worth the price.
It is very likely that if you are considering buying a Yamaha, you are a professional musician or sound engineer. These types of models can often be used to perform in small bands or even with a small recording studio. You will also appreciate the fact that it is one of the lightest and most reliable guitars in its class.
Yamaha’s new model of solid top acoustic guitar also has onboard electronics. This is a great addition for novices as well as experts. If you intend to take your music making to another level, then this feature is definitely something to look for. Most players find this as a great advantage, as it adds a new dimension to the playing experience.
Also read about Cahaya Acoustic Guitar Padded Bag as youy will need a better bag for your Yamaha FG800.
Specifications of Yamaha FG800
- The first point to look for in the specifications of the Yamaha FG800 is the body type. Most models of the FG800 have bodies of steel or carbon fiber. These types of bodies usually produce very deep bass notes. They are ideal for playing lead and rhythm guitar. The good thing about using a Yamaha is that it can be used in any style of music because it contains several styles of woods and necks.
- Another point to consider in the specifications of the Yamaha FG800 is its sound quality. Most models of the Yamaha come with a sealed gig bag because this improves its sound quality. With a sealed gig bag, the temperature of the wood inside is not affected because the air cannot pass through the pores of the wood. So the sound quality of the guitar is maintained even if the temperature outside increases.
- Another point to consider in the specifications of the Yamaha is the price. With a price of around $300, the Yamaha is not very expensive. But you can surely say that the sound quality of the instrument produced is top notch and is definitely worth the price.
- If you want to play hard, the Yamaha FG800 are perfect for that as well. This is because the Yamaha FG800 have been equipped with a deep cutaway body and a thin head stock. With these characteristics, the Yamaha guitar surely sounds great and produces powerful tones for your electric guitar.
- To some, the specifications of the Yamaha are a little ambiguous because they do not really know what separates this model from the others. To make things easy, here are some things that you should know about the Yamaha. First, the Yamaha FG800 acoustic guitars have been noted for having a very nice high pitched sound. It has been noted for its warm tone that listeners find extremely pleasing. The nylon string of the guitar also has great strength and durability, making it perfect for a professional guitarist or a rocker who wants to impress his audience.
Features Of Yamaha FG800
There are a number of features on the Yamaha models that make them stand out. For one thing, these guitars do not use conventional tuning pegs, but have “tour” tuning pegs. This provides for a much greater range of sounds, which is very useful for players. The models also feature aluminum bodies, which are much lighter than the traditional wooden bodies. With these lightweight bodies, it is much easier to manipulate the various tonal levels of the guitar.
As with most solid-bodied guitars, Yamaha’s latest model does not have a lot of frets. This is great for beginning players as it allows them to hone their skills without having to reach that high level of proficiency. The other benefit is that these guitars can easily be used on any amplifier and come in a variety of styles. So even if you currently play only acoustic, there are models out there for you.
So when you are looking for a solid top acoustic guitar, keep in mind that it is light and very easy to manipulate. It is also easy to change the tone when you need to, making it very versatile. Look at Yamaha’s models and see just what they offer. Take a good look at the specifications, as well as the features. There are plenty of solid bodied guitars out there, but none quite like the Yamaha FG800 Solid Top Acoustic Guitar.