Six different cable options are available with pro studio functionality.
Tone Vault Audio & Media has introduced a new line of high-end microphone, instrument, and patch cables. The low-cost cables are designed for emerging artists and studios looking to establish their sound: high-end performance at an affordable price.
The Tone Vault Professional Series audio cables offer a cost-effective list of premium features often seen exclusively in the more expensive elite lines of audio device makers. Their characteristics make them ideal for both studio and live stage performances.
Features Of Tone Vault Professional Series
- Zero Risk with a Lifetime Warranty and a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Corrosion Resistance, 24k Gold Contacts, and Class.
- Quad Core Mic Cable Design and AWG Friendly Mass Instrument Cable Design, both featuring Tone Sheild Technology.
- 99.9% Oxygen-Free Copper Core/Shielding – RFI/EMI Protection.
- Cast Zink Connectors are extremely durable and will reliably suit your equipment.
- Vibration/Use Damage Control using Shrink Wrapped Solder Points.
The Professional Series Microphone cable series spans in price from $29.95 to $57.95, with multipack choices available for even more savings. The price range for the Instrument & Patch Cable series is $24.95 to $44.95. In the future, both lines will have longer lengths and more connecting possibilities. All products can be ordered directly from their online store at www.tone-vault.com, and loyalty reward points can be earned.